Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: The Sun& Moon Pendants are two-sided. Choose the same side to face forward, or alternate!
- Cut chain into two 1/2" pieces. Set aside.
- Pick up one eye pin and string on one bead cap, one glass bead, and one bead cap. Fold wire over at right angle after second bead cap. Trim to approx. 3/8" and form simple loop. Adjust loops so they are perpendicular to each other if chain segments have an odd number of links, or in line with each other if segments have an even number of links.
- Open loop at one end of one bead link. Attach one pendant then close loop.
- Open loop at other end of bead link and attach one piece of chain. Close loop.
- Open one jump ring and attach at other end of chain. Close jump ring.
- Open second jump ring and attach to jump ring placed in Step 5. Before closing attach to loop of one earring post. paying attention to which side of pendant is facing forward.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 for second earring.