Note: The Beaded w/Loop Spacer (93-0438-26) and the 4mm Pagoda Cord End (01-0204-25) shown have been discontinued. Replace the Beaded w/ Loop Spacer and the two adjacent 6mm Beaded Spacers with the Beaded Bail (94-5509-26). Replace the Pagoda Cord End with the Rope 5mm Cord End (94-5843-26).
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: Approx. 7 1/2"-8”
Designer: Tracy Gonzales
Download the Mala Inspired Tassel Bracelet Bracelet PDF
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Crimping).
1. Cut 6” piece of embroidery floss. Set aside. Pick up card. Beginning at bottom of card wrap floss around 12-14 times, ending at bottom. Set on work surface. Slide 6” piece of floss underneath wrap at top of card and knot securely. Remove tassel from card and trim as desired. (Use damp fingers to straighten floss if necessary.)
2. Apply adhesive inside cord end. Use tweezers to tuck tassel inside. Set aside.
3. String one crimp bead onto end of beading wire. Bend wire over and thread back through crimp about 1”, creating approx. 1/8” loop. Use crimping pliers to secure. 4. String on one glass bead, one 4mm spacer, one 6mm spacer, and one 4mm spacer. Repeat six times.
5. String one glass bead, one 4mm spacer, the beaded bail and one 4mm spacer.
6. Repeat Step 4.
7. String one glass bead and second crimp bead. Bend end of wire over and thread back through crimp and several beads, creating approx. 1/8” loop. Secure with crimping pliers and trim excess wire.
8. Use one oval jump ring to attach clasp ring at one end of bracelet and clasp bar at other end.
9. Attach crimp covers over crimp bead using front notch of crimping pliers.
10. Use round jump ring to attach tassel to loop at center of bracelet. Use one oval jump ring to attach charm to round jump ring.