- 2 French Hook Ear Wire w/Reg Loop, SF (90-8170-01)
- 2 Charm Keeper Hoops 17ga 20mm ID (01-0400-11)
- 2 Moon Phases Charm Set (94-2572-25)
- 20 Toho Demi Round 6/0 Beads (Metallic Rainbow Iris shown)
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: Approx. 1 3/4"
Designer: Tracy Proctor and Kierston Aiello
Download the Moon Phases Earrings PDF
Watch the Demo Video: Moon Phases Earrings
Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: If the demi round beads don't fit easily over the hook of the hoop use chain nose pliers to open the hook slightly.
- Open one Charm Keeper Hoop and string on two demi round beads, one crescent moon, one demi round, one half moon, and two demi rounds.
- String on one full moon, then repeat pattern from Step 1 in reverse.
- Close hoop.
- Open loop of one ear wire and attach to top of hoop. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for second earring.