Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Wrapped Loops).
Tip: For a version using unglued bezels and flatback crystals, follow adhesive directions to glue crystals into bezels and allow to dry.
- String one crystal bead onto one head pin. Bend wire over at right angle above bead, allowing about 1mm of space between top of bead and bend.
- Use round nose pliers to begin a wrapped loop. Before completing wrap string on loop of one crystal link. Complete wrapped loop. Trim excess wire.
- Repeat Steps 1-2 five times.
- Open one jump ring and attach to one of the small holes in one Temple link. Before closing add one crystal dangle. Close jump ring.
- Repeat Step 4 to attach two more dangles to the link.
- Open loop of one ear wire and attach at top of link. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 for second earring.
Download the Shooting Star Earrings PDF