Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
- Pick up one eye pin and string on three seed beads, one paloma bead (head first), one seed bead, one rondelle bead, and one seed bead.
- After last seed bead fold wire over at right angle, protecting bead with thumb nail. Form simple loop, trimming excess wire.
- Open one jump ring and attach to simple loop formed in Step 2. Before closing add cross charm. Close jump ring.
- Open loop of one ear wire and attach at top of earring. Close loop.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 for second earring.
Download the Talavera Dove Earrings PDF