Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings and Simple Loops).
Tip: Find the beaded necklace instructions on our Western Feather Necklace design inspiration page.
- String one rondelle gemstone bead onto one head pin. At top of bead bend wire over at right angle and form a simple loop, trimming excess wire. Repeat three times.
- String 4mm gemstone bead, remaining rondelle bead, Western bead and 4mm disk spacer onto remaining head pin. Form simple loop, trimming excess wire.
- Cut a 7" piece of suede lace. Attach to Beaded Ring using a Larks Head Knot.
- Open a link at one end of the chain. Remove it from chain strand and attach it to the front loop of the Larks Head Knot. Before closing link attach one gemstone dangle. Close link.
- Repeat Step 4 once attaching a charm and a gemstone dangle.
- Open link at one end of chain strand and attach to the Larks Head knot between the two other links. Before closing attach one gemstone dangle. Close link.
- Open the link at the other end of chain strand and attach the Western Bead dangle. Close link.
- Use small oval jump rings to attach the remaining charms to the chain strand where desired. Open the loop of remaining gemstone dangle and attach where desired. Close loop.
- Use scissors to trim ends of suede lace as desired.
- Use round jump ring to attach pendant to necklace of choice.