Watch our technique videos on the TierraCast Blog (look for Jump Rings)
Note: Sprinkle a few of each color of bead onto your work surface and mix them together until you have the ratio of colors desired.
- Apply ¼” drop of glaze into bottom of bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to spread glaze around bottom.
- Use scoop to add seed beads into bezel.
- Use pin or toothpick to arrange beads as desired.
- Apply more glaze and/or beads sparingly if needed.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with second bezel and allow adhesive/resin to cure per product instructions.
- Open loop on earwire and attach to heart charm.
- Repeat Step 7 for second earring.
Download the Independence Day Earrings PDF
This is the same technique as our Faux-tastic Druzy Earrings. See our helpful Pinterest tutorial here.